Krome Design specialises in corporate website design, working within the brand guidelines of large organisations to ensure their websites are tailored to their exact requirements. All of our work is produced in-house by a dedicated team who believe in building strong, long lasting relationships.
- Brand Design Agency – our experience covers a broad spectrum enabling us to provide appropriate solutions
- Providing bespoke product / service – tailored to suit client’s needs
- Holistic approach – in-depth research and consultation process
- Work carried out in-house (UK based) – not out-sourced
- Experienced and dedicated point of contact – you deal directly with a senior member of our design team
- Results driven – increase web traffic, contacts, sales leads, maximise ROI
- Company, Brand & Audience Overview – ensure site is optimised to your target audience to maximise conversions
- Search Engine Analysis (SEO) & Recommendations – establish pertinent key words, phrases and search terms, inbound links and social media,provide ongoing and sustainable increase in web traffic
- Site Structure Analysis & Recommendations – establish pertinent content and its placement through the site and how to best structure the business model online
- Wire Frame Designs – design bespoke frameworks for each unique page showing structure and content weighting
- Graphical Designs – design final artwork for every unique page
- Build – fully optimised for cross browser and mobile viewing
- CMS – customise WordPress content management system to ensure site is easy to update
Bespoke hosting services based around the latest technologies. We also provide an experienced IT support network to promptly answer any queries.
- Microsoft IIS 8, PHP & ASP enabled – ensuring maximum compatibility for any future components you may want to add to your site.
- Server storage – all server data is stored on a fully replicated SAN.
- N+1 data centre – the server is housed at a N+1 data centre, this denotes that there is at least +1 of all components for back up.
- Guaranteed up time of 99.999% – (Industry-wide known as the 5 nines of uptime)
- Virtualised Blades – the server runs in a virtual environment giving excellent redundancy. Should the server go down it automatically restarts a copy of itself on the blade. If the blade were to go down the entire server would restart on another blade. This gives unparalleled reliability.
- Hosting exclusively available for sites we have built – we know the quality of sites to limit any security risk
- Dedicated server setup if required – your site can be hosted on your own dedicated virtual server